Gas Boilers Recomendations Please!

In the market for a new residential "draft venting" Gas Boiler.

Looking at a few options......Any suggestions would be great.

Weil-McLain CGa/5 Buderus G124X Laars Mini Therm JVS125

Should I go with standing pilot or ignition?

The AFUE on these units are about the same (in the 82-84% range).

I'm open to other suggestions as well but want to keep the cost of the unit under $2,000.00

The above units are in the $1,300 to $1,800 range. And warranty's about the same.....

Reply to
someguy469