Gas Boilers Recomendations Please!

In the market for a new residential "draft venting" Gas Boiler.
Looking at a few options......Any suggestions would be great.
Weil-McLain CGa/5 Buderus G124X Laars Mini Therm JVS125
Should I go with standing pilot or ignition?
The AFUE on these units are about the same (in the 82-84% range).
I'm open to other suggestions as well but want to keep the cost of the unit under $2,000.00
The above units are in the $1,300 to $1,800 range. And warranty's about the same.....