FS: Delta DC-380 15" wood planer and lumber in Asheville, NC.

2-HP 220V, single-phase, Delta DC-380 15" industrial planer for sale in Asheville, NC.
Reason for selling: Moved and don't have the room.
Original owner. Have receipt. Bought new.
Asking $800.
Includes Delta mobile base, new blades, new extra belts.
Very lightly used. Excellent condition. See picture in alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking.
I also have a lot of rough-cut lumber for sale. Most 4/4 boards. Black walnut, cherry, QS oak, poplar, 14/4 antique wood, maple, oak. All boards have been hand selected over the past few years and have been stored flat in a dry environment. No twists, warps or other defects.
Sorry, I can't ship.
Write to snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com for any further information.

Looks like a lot of people are already using alt.home.repair for selling items. Do a google search on the keyword "for sale" under alt.home.repair. I'm selling one or two house related tools. I am not commerical.
Additionally, there are plenty of .forsale groups for such purposes. Put the ads in the appropriate groups. It's better than trying to ruin this group.
A .forsale group local to your area would probably be your best bet, if such exists. That way you can avoid packing and shipping.
Bob