Delta 15" DC380 planer

Screwed up height setting on Delta 15" DC380 planer.

Anyone here with experience or direct me where I can reset, step by steps realignment the height setting? Right now I'm unable to raise or lower the height without damage four elevating screws or associating parts of the planer.

The planer was misalignment about 0.007" across the width. In the process of realignment the chain falls off the sprockets beneath the planer. Top section with motor and cutter head is stuck about midway and unable to lower to the bottom lower section of planer without damaging association parts.

Can anyone help? Thanks :-)

Reply to
WD