framing nailer vs roofing nailer

I have a framing nailer that i want to use to put up a dog ear fence in my back yard, but it has been giving me problems. However i have a roofing nailer that is perfectly fine, and has not had much use. Can i effectively use a roofing nailer to put up a fence?
Thanks for any assistance.
DS

Sure, but the nails are not as long and not as thick. It probably won't hold up nearly as well.
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

I'll se how much I can get done with eteh framing nailer
D Shack wrote:

Nails and a hammer work too. So do screws.
--
dadiOH
dadiOH wrote:

true... true... just want to make short work of a large project