Flying lawnmower

For those really (REALLY) tall weeds...

Video

HeyBub

I feel sorry for the pilot in the air who sees this thing flying. I think he'd be better off saying he saw a UFO rather than a flying lawn mower. This would probably help him keep his pilot license if you know what I mean.

Reply to
Doug

There is one of those that flies fairly regularly at the Flying Dutchmen R/C club just north/west? of Waterloo Ontario.

Reply to
clare