Drywall Pricing?

I need to replace drywall in my basement. I understand it comes in regular, mold-resistant, and greenboard varieties, and I want to find their relative prices. But I could not find that info via Google or in the Homedepot and Lowes Websites. (Prices of drywall nails, screws, tools, spackle, spackling tape, corner moldings, etc are listed in exhausting detail, but prices of drywall itself are not in evidence.) Where can I get this info?
Ivan wrote:

Drywall prices fluctuate. Your best bet is to just pick up the phone and give them a call.
Mike Paulsen wrote:

Only drywall I would even consider for basement use, unless I lived in a desert, is that new stuff (yellow, around here) with non-paper facing. Damp drywall is a PITA.
-- aem sends...

Ditto on the fiberglass faced...The only draw back is that the whole sheet has to be skimmed...You also have to use JUST the setting type compounds and mold resistant Fibatape as they don't mold like regular drywall mud and paper tape...It is a whole system....If that route is to much for you get the mold resistant rock and tape as you normally would...HTH...
benick wrote:

if the walls must be covered, I'd go with paneling of some sort, probably attached in some way that it can be non-destructively removed. (Think panels hung like a curtain from sill plate, or a cleat up high.) Things below grade have a nasty habit of leaking, or at least getting damp.
-- aem sends...

I have heard that the Chinese stuff is pretty reasonably priced.
Steve

I wonder why!!!!
Ivan wrote:

Ummm, get iny our car and gto to the nearest store and take a look at the price tag over the display rack that has the stuff you want? That's how we used to to it in the old days. Not sure if that works anymore though...

Abandon the project. The Internet is the only way to get the price.

The green mold-resistant is about a dollar more per sheet, maybe $11 for a 4x8 sheet. The paper is treated, a good idea for a basement. Drywall, drywall compound, mesh tape are relatively inexpensive. Go to Home Depot or Lowes to get prices.