Dropped screws down drain

Page 2 of 2
On Oct 25, 6:48pm, "Stormin Mormon"
I'd do that right away if it were easy, but from what I can see, all the joints seemed to be sealed tight (glue?).

If there isn't an easily accessible trap of some sort there already, now is a good time to spend 30 minutes putting one in.
It will be nice to have when your 10 carat diamond falls into the sink.
Jim
<Best Buggs Bunny voice> Carats are divine, and it's a miracle that they're mine.
You can hacksaw a PVC drain, and put it together with Fernco connectors. Easier done than said.
If there isn't an easily accessible trap of some sort there already, now is a good time to spend 30 minutes putting one in.
It will be nice to have when your 10 carat diamond falls into the sink.
Jim
<Chris eats words>
Pour conc. muriatic acid in the drain, wait 24 hours. turn the screws to ferric chloride?
wrote:> Take the drain apart?
I'd do that right away if it were easy, but from what I can see, all the joints seemed to be sealed tight (glue?).
On 10/25/2012 06:44 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Just take the drain trap apart
Hot ICQ wrote:

if you haven't run any water, just remove the p-trap and empty out the screws

Toss several sticks of dynamite in the sink. Light them, and run like hell.
In typed:

Disassemble the trap; a very simple job, and dump the hardware out. You're making mountains out of mole hills here.
You tuned in late?
All done!