Driveway drainage

My driveway slopes down towards the garage door. There is a drain pipe at the bottom that drains into a drain field (not sewer system). During heavy rains, the drain field will overflow, and flood my one-car garage.
What can I do to fix this problem, without connecting into the existing sewer system? I would like to do this without spending a fortune.
Any suggestions?
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Where are you going to *put* all those gallons of water?
That might be a good starting point: calculate the number of gallons which can accumulate during the heaviest rain.
Jim
IF YOU HAVE A CONVENIENT PLACE TO DRAIN THE EXCESS WATEWR WITHOUT SAY FLOODING YOUR NEIGHBOR install a overflow outlet in the existing drain line
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I assume your garage wasn't built on the lowest point on your property, correct? If so, run a drain pipe from the garage drain to a lower point on your property that can safely take lots o' water, and put a pop-up emitter there with proper seepage provision to prevent pipe freeze during cold weather:
http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=pop+up+emitter
A trench drain at your garage will also give you extra capacity with easy cleanout and is harder to clog:
http://images.google.com/images?svnum &hl=en&lr=&q=trench+drain
Sounds like you missed his orginal post where he says, once his drain fields fill, the drain in front of this gargage that carries the water to the drain field stops flowing. This is because the level of the water in his drain field has each equilibrium with the water flow from the drain pipe in front of his garage. I have the same problem and I just deal with the 1 or 2 times a year when heavy rains in a short period of time cause this to happen.