Dont install Vinyl Siding

Not that I'm aware of. Kaycan. Gentec. and Mitten are only 3 of many companies still selling it in the USA and Canada (both)

Reply to
clare

Mine is brick on the bottom and aluminum on the top. 42 years old - we repainted the aluminum with a top quality alkyd modified acrylic lated about 5 years ago because the paint was getting thin and almost transparent in places (white). It is wood-grain embossed and fiber backed.

Reply to
clare

Shake saws were a common way of making shakes years ago - a circular saw with a device to set up alternating taper (rip, not crosscut) cuts.

Reply to
clare

Never had any radio, tv, or celular reception problems with my aluminum siding

Reply to
clare

First of all, who in their right mind would clean siding with ACETONE?????.

Reply to
clare

And I have the tooling and probably most of the materials needed to build a bandsaw version if needed ... including go-cart wheels and an unused

2-stroke enging w/built-in clutch . Useta power a tiller until I stripped the worm gear . Bonus if I saw them , grain isn't quite as critical . -- Snag
Reply to
Terry Coombs

Dunno if it is mentioned in the link but a common way of making a froe starts with a section of leaf spring from a car that has the eye already formed.

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K