Dishwasher - don't rinse first?

Page 5 of 5

<stuff snipped>

Amen! My new Panasonic cordless phones come with a belt loop but STILL no way to lock out the keypad from bump dialing. I have to imagine that not one of those designers ever walked around the house with the phone on their belt. I finally made a protective sleeve made out of a plastic water bottle to keep from magically dialing out every time I brushed up against a counterop.
My cleaning woman said the same of the Dyson vacuum one of her clients has. She assures me that Mr. Dyson never had to carry that stinking thing up four flights of stairs.
--
Bobby G.

On Fri 22 Nov 2013 07:59:42a, Robert Green told us...

Anyoee with 4 flights of stairs should own more than one vacuum.