DISH network tip.

Isn't that "use"?

Reply to
Muggles

Opening and closing a door would probably not fit with *most* folks' idea of use!

"Wow! Why are you selling that vehicle for such a low price? What sort of mileage does it have?" "Milagee? *none*! *BUT*, I've opened and closed the doors 372,928 times!"

Reply to
Don Y

Perhaps one day Uncle Monster will relate how he'd handle the situation. Probably pick up the little girl, throw her to the ceiling a couple times, chew on her arm till she gets hiccoughs from giggling too long, and then throw the girl over her shoulder, carry her in to her seat at the table. Followed by a raise, promotion, and an offer to be babysitter for the girl.

. .

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Hey, you're an engineer, right? :) Any use is equivalent to use. Isn't that why they test the doors and test the materials they use on the interior? If the interior materials show wear (or don't handle wear very well), that's also one factor I look at when I'm looking for a used car.

Reply to
Muggles