Have you tried HireContractor.com

Just want to get your feedback on HireContractor.com. Did anyone try it out. Is it useful? Let me know any feedback you may have.

Thanks Sam

Reply to
Sam Goodman

That's for making soda water.

At least you had a basement. When I was a kid....

That's 'cuz they were soldering that gas line to the sink.

That's 'cuz they connected the phone to the sewer and it really stinks to pick it up.

I think we just did.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

I tried it.

A recommended plumber connected the gas pipe to a cold water faucet.

They forgot to connect the sewer and I had 4" of sewage in the basement.

When they came back and were soldering a joint they started a fire and the house burned down.

Now they aren't answering the phone. Do you know how to contact them?

Reply to
bud--