Dense Shield

Is this dense shield stuff any good? Is it better than the time proven cement board when covering tub/shower wall areas? We are going to tile full height of walls throughout the bathroom.

Have been told by a contractor that dense shield is waterPROOF, rather than waterRESISTANT.

Thanks.

Regards, ~ Vince ~

Reply to
Vince

Dont know about walls, we used it under our kitchen countertop tile.

Rudy