Owens Corning Ice and Water Shield,Opposed to Tarco/ice and water Shield. Price and Quality,difference.??

We Ordered Owens Corning Ice and Water Barrier-Shield . And The Roofers Showed up with Tarco/ice and water Shield. What is the Difference in the Quality and or Price Comparisons of these two Products.. We had Paid for the Owens Brand.
Reply to
Anonymous

Site Timeline Threads

  • How much does it cost to repair aluminum ridge vents on the roof? I received an...

    Roof