Current Harbor Freight Catalogs

Page 1 of 3

Ran across this link. Maybe old news but I never saw it. Seems to show all current printed HF catalogs.
http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/tabviewer/start.do
On 11/6/2009 7:14 PM Red Green spake thus:

Handy, but it doesn't show the coupon book I just got from them ("SAVE OVER $1350 with SUPER COUPONS!"). (This is for their "after Thanksgiving" sale, 11/27-29.)
--
Who needs a junta or a dictatorship when you have a Congress
blowing Wall Street, using the media as a condom?

<SNIP>
Great. Would you mind telling the rest of us how to get this coupon book?
Bob-tx
Bob-tx wrote:

You've got to fill out a form to get on their mailing list. I'm sure their web site has such a form and the retail stores can fix you up. I suspect you can go to one of the "Black Friday" web sites and find the coupons, too. With their latest catalog you can save (examples):
60% - 10" pneumatic tire ($3.99) 50% - Welder's leather apron and gloves ($9.99) 40% - Electric chain saw sharpener ($29.99) 70% - 3.5" LED flashlight, 2 pack ($2.99) 45% - Pack of latex gloves ($4.39) 65% - 80-piece rotary tool set ($6.99) 50% - 1 lb Rubber Mallet (99) 80% - Wire brush (39) 29% - Bench brush ($1.89) 50% - Industrial ear muffs ($1.99) 52% - Orbital hand sander ($8.49) 35% - 4x12' Canvas drop cloth ($6.49) 52% - Industrial C-Clamp ($2.29) 75% - Digital 7-function multimeter ($1.99) 60% - Non-contact pocket thermometer ($7.99) 40% - Security color/IR camera ($29.99) I've got one. Hooks up to $16.00 video card for the computer to continuously record stuff. Works in the dark.
And dozens of other dohickeys.

Which item number is it? 47546 appears in this ad: http://www.harborfreight.com/tabviewer/4362/1.html 95914 specifically mentions color.

After Thanksgiving sale:
http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/common/displayPage.do?pageFile#81.html
Mailings & online coupons/offers:
http://www.harborfreight22.com/MailPreferences
On 11/7/2009 2:33 AM Bob-tx spake thus:

Pretty sure I'm on their mailing list because I bought a power tool ("sawzall" for $20) that I bought an extra warranty for, so they had my name & address. But as others point out, you can just sign up for their mailing list. They're happy to send you the junk mail.
--
Who needs a junta or a dictatorship when you have a Congress
blowing Wall Street, using the media as a condom?
On Sat, 07 Nov 2009 12:45:33 -0800, David Nebenzahl

You bought an extra warranty for a $20. HF Sawzall? How much?

Took the Q right outta my fingers.

Also just about every magazine, like Wood, PM, PS etc have a HF add in the back with a 15 or 20% coupon in them also.
Me, three! The sawzalls go on sale for twenty bucks. I've been tempted to buy one as a spare, but the one I have I use so seldom. Can always buy one later. I've got spares of so many items, already.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

I picked up one of the cheapo electric ones for when a task would kill all my batteries too fast. Blade takes some fiddling to get placed right and has to be locked in with a hex wrench. Hey, it worked good for cutting some bush roots below ground.
I got the swivel head sheet metal shear for a project. You have to loosen the allen wrench screw to turn the head, but that's OK. Like you say, it gets "a" job done. Well worth the money.
Their sawzall blades are cheap enough, you can burn them out, cutting roots, and not get too worried.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Can't remember exactly, but 'tweren't much; I think $5? What the hell; at that price, still a steal.
--
Who needs a junta or a dictatorship when you have a Congress
blowing Wall Street, using the media as a condom?
David Nebenzahl wrote:

Last week I bought a mouse pad at Best Buy for 99.
They asked if I wanted the extended warranty.
I asked them if I looked like David Nebenzahl.

I always read extended warranties for mouse pads. The clerk can allow me to read them, as I hold up the cashier line.
So many exclusions. Hardly worth the $19.95 warranty.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Ouch!
That's priceless. Thanks for the laugh.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

OK, I guess I deserved that.
In my defense, <harrumph>, I should say that I don't suggest that anyone else buy these extended warranties. I bought mine in a moment of weakness: I hadn't bought any HF power tools for a long time. It looked like a great deal (I always tell people: $20 for a sawzall? How could I *not* buy one?), but I blame the FUD that I'd heard about these tools for my wanting to hedge my bet against the tool wearing out.
Had I to do it over again, I wouldn't waste money on such a warranty.