Costco's LED Shop Lights

Costco had these <http://www.feit.com/led-lamps/LED_Utility_Lights for $32 in the coupon book that just expired, but they sold out of them really fast and then the dockworker's slowdown prevented restocking.
They are now getting shipments of them. I went there today with a raincheck and they said that they had gotten 180 of them and sold them all in three hours. They had two left that someone had returned unopened.
These are a really nice alternative to fluorescent tube shop light. Very low profile.
You can also buy LED tubes for existing shop lights you just have to rewire them to bypass the ballast.

I have a semi-finished garage and the shop lights are the kind that cover the tubes with a plastic lens. I think the Costco led lights were open to the light. Would be nice to have leds though as the winter performance of fluorescents is poor.

This might be a solution.
On 2/26/2015 6:41 AM, Arthur Conan Doyle wrote:

See <http://www.earthled.com/collections/led-t8-tube-replacements-replace-your-fluorescent-t8-t10-t12-lamps-with-led
Use a coupon code from <http://www.retailmenot.com/view/earthled.com?c `10902>.
I have no idea how good or bad these are.