Popping noise from LED lights

I have a piping noise problem ever since we switched to LED lights, however, my crackle or pop even when they haven't been on for hours and usually dimmed. So, any other theories besides expanding? We don't have the option to return to the bulbs we used before--too many government regulations!

Reply to
Ladydi

Are you certain the LED lights are rated as being dimmable?

Reply to
Stormin' Norman