Convert 2nd floor bedroom into a master bath

Page 2 of 2

Use clear plastic drywall. You know, like those emac computers with the see through case. And I've seen telephones like that.
Useful also for finding leaks and tracking mice.
I bought a color tv chassis once and wa going to build a see though case for that, but didn't get around to it.