Confused about Kohler "tile-in" sink

I'm confused about this particular Kohler sink:
http://www.us.kohler.com/onlinecatalog/detail.jsp?item14302&prod_numY50-4&module=Kitchen+Sinks
which is described as being for "tile-in or metal frame installation". The installation guide describes the tile-in option as mounting the sink flush with the surrounding tile -- which I've heard of. But the other sinks I've seen designed for this kind of installation had square corners. This one has rounded corners - could a tile installer really cut curved pieces accurately enough to mate with these corners?
The reason I ask is that we have this sink sitting in our living room :) We bought it because it's an exact match for the old sink we're removing, but I'm wondering if we should exchange it. The countertop we pulled out was a mortar job with the sink edge concealed under the tile. But it seems nowadays all the tile installers use backerboard and I'm at kind of a loss how this sink is meant to be installed.
Scott

Our Kohler Exec Chef K5931 ? "tile in" model had square corners. The round corner model hada different number. This may be the case with yours but I see in the Kohler info that it seems to only come with rounded. That said, any average tile setter can cut round tilecorners. R