Coin op Dyer Timmer

I have a older GE vd331cw4181 coin op cothers dryer.
Does anyone have a idea on the adjustment , longer, of the timer?
Thanks kindly
On Dec 15, 12:55�am, snipped-for-privacy@uvvm.uvic.ca wrote:

if it ever ran the proper time length to dry OK?
have you ceaned all the exhaust lines completely?
I have a dryer that cycle time got longer and longer, incomplete drying.
pulled the whole mess out.........
found a dip in the flexible line caused when a washer hose was previously replaced.
the dip trapped moisture, actually a puddle of water, blocking the exhaust and making drying time skyrocket.
On Dec 15, 12:55am, snipped-for-privacy@uvvm.uvic.ca wrote:

I think coin-op timers are usually manufactured by Set-O-Matic. http://setomatic.com /
I *might* still have a couple of these NOS laying around, or some that are used but of unknown serviceability, but I'm not sure.
http://setomatic.com/images/dryerdropcoin.jpg
PS: They aren't cheap. -----
- gpsman

Duh. The timing is set by dipswitch on these boards, and I *might* have a couple of those...
http://setomatic.com/images/dryerdropcoinboard.jpg
-----
- gpsman
Thank you Pat
That is exactly what I did it went from 45 minuter with the 4 cam to 60 minutes with the 3 cam.
On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 07:19:15 -0800 (PST), Pat