Cloudy Water

I've noticed that the hot water coming from the faucet is very cloudy, but the cold seems to be OK. Do you think it's a problem with the hot water heater? I only moved in recently, and the house was empty for about 3 months.
It is most likely just dissolved air. Let it sit for a while and see if it starts to clear, starting from the bottom. The amount of air water can hold is temperature and pressure dependent.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math
R > I've noticed that the hot water coming from the faucet is very cloudy, but R > the cold seems to be OK. Do you think it's a problem with the hot water R > heater? I only moved in recently, and the house was empty for about 3 R > months.
If cloudy and then clears within five minutes it is probably normal: air dissolved in water and is noticeable more in winter months due to the colder water in the supply pipes.
- barry.martinATthesafebbs.zeppole.com
* Intellectual: listen to William Tell Overture; not think of Lone Ranger
--
RoseReader 2.52 P003186
The Safe BBS Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971