Caloric prestige series

I have the above model of this range and, according to the manufacturer, there are no instruction manuals to be found at the source. Please, if anyone has a copy of the manual, I would apreciate an e-mail and, possibly, a future fax, to let me know how to use the timer and cleaning functions of this range. I've had this range for over two years and would really like to clean it (without the use of chemicals, since I'm pro-green). Thank you, in advance. Deb
dstrome had written this in response to http://www.thestuccocompany.com/maintenance/Caloric-prestige-series-296092-.htm : If you haven't already gotten it, a pdf of your manual can be found at Amana.com under the model number rsd 352
deb wrote: