Building tie down ground anchors for sheds

Hello all, My local building inspector requires tie downs in the corners for sheds. I don't know anything about these. What are they, now do they get installed, and where can I buy them? I did see some that are an auger type. Can I use these ? Thanks for you time.
Call any dealer who sells trailer homes. Look in the Yellow Pages under Manufactured Housing or Mobilehomes. I had 6 on my home in Arizona. Strangely, they were not required by the code but if the homeowner decided to use them, they then had to meet a strict code. Income for the inspectors I think. Yes, they are the auger type.
Bob

installed,
use

installed,
Since the building inspector required them, I would ask him what type he requires and where to get them.

He might say he requires you to bribe him with a nice crisp and fat $1000 bill. Pay him, get a receipt, then shoot him. Take your money back and call the police and report him for trespassing. He'll never bug you again.