Bradley 8540 Shower Faucet OLD - Parts needed

I have an old shower that really needs a cold cartridge/valve unit. I contacted Briggs Plumbing who purchased Bradley years ago. They advised me to visit the website and I did. I saw nothing that looks like the diagram from the initial installation 30 years ago.
I want to be sure I can get the parts before I open this thing up. Anyone know where besides the original manufacturer there might be parts?
I wouldn't mind just replacing the handles, but they are pretty stuck at the moment. A puller damaged the lever and it didn't move it.
New & Improved - N/F John wrote:

http://www.danco.com /
Jim
Speedy Jim wrote:
Jim! Hey old buddy -- fancy meeting you here instead of RAMVA! You the local house wiring guru here? Teaching people how to electrocute themselves or anything good like that?
--
Mike "Rocket J Squirrel" Elliott
71 Type 2: the Wonderbus