Grohe Neotherm thermostatic shower parts needed

I know it is a very long shot as the shower is over 20 years old, but I wonder if anyone has parts for a Grohe Neotherm thermostatic shower. I cannot replace the shower without major works.

Regards

Reply to
.newman

These are the best shower parts suppliers, if it isnt listed, ring them.

Alan.

Reply to
A.Lee

Thank you, they do not have the parts needed. It appears that there is no parts available from parts stockists, so I am just hoping someone will have some old parts lying around.

Regards

Reply to
.newman