Bosch dishwasher

hello there
I have a bosch slimline dishwasher shu53c02 and i think the circulation pump is jammed. Does anybody have any idea how i can access this to check it out.
thanks
michael
I have a bosch dishwasher too. any service books available? locally i cant even find parts other than sears, and they really gouge on parts...
I've been getting my parts at Repairclinic.com and they are great got parts for my bosch , subzero and insinkerator appliances. they have things you'd never expect like the soap dish release for a bosh diswasher they're at http://www.repairclinic.com/0070.asp Bob

Go to http://boschappliances.com/index.cfm
Go to products, pick dishwasher, and look for the manual (right hand side link). These days, you can do this for almost any product out there....
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

see if this test appiles to your bosch, if not follow the samurai's wise advice: http://fixitnow.com/wp/2005/10/12/bosch-dishwasher-diagnostic-procedures-dishwasher-repair /