Bosch BlueGranite 1/4" bit

The hardware guy sold me this drill for my hinge door problem. The top one at that. I also bought a 4" wood screw, with anchors. I tried to drill thro ugh the concrete and then house brick and for some reason, I cannot get bey ond a certain depth...I meet strong resistance. Now, I do not know if its m e, or my variable drill. I had put as much power into it and still it would not go any further than about 4". There is a half inch jamb which came wit h the prehung door, then some concrete of the opening where the door was in stalled, and then comes the house brick. BTW, this is not a new door..its a problem that has increased through the years.

Reply to
Joe