Forstner bit to drill through plastic

Can I use a Forstner bit to drill through plastic, maybe 3/32 - 1/8" thick?. I'd back it with piece of wood.
I need two 1 1/16" holes, and then I'll probably never use it again.
Here is a cheap one: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/28mm-Forstner-Hinge-Cutter-Carbide-Tipped-Core-Drill-Bit-Countersink-Self-Centering-Micro-Drill-Bits-For/32790660851.html?spm !14.40010708.4.24.2MsWMI
Or is there another or better, not too expensive way? .
Tnx
I'd back it with a piece of wood

I just drilled a hole 1 1/2 inch in 3/4" plastic yesterday with a forstner in the drill press.. Not a real simple job, but definitely better than a hole saw, which is your other choice.

Sandwich it between 2 pieces of wood