Best toilet repair kit?

About 1.5 years ago I purchased the American Standard SmartValve in all five of my home's toilets. Figured it was a good brand, and they had a 5 year warranty.
Some months ago I had to replace one due to overfilling. Now I find I must replace two others for the same problem. I'm willing to replace all five units again, but not if I have to go through this in another year or so.
What is the best, longest lasting toilet repair kit out there? I don't necessarily need whisper-quiet, as long as it fills quickly.
I always liked Fluidmaster until I bought a pressure flush toilet which uses a specail system:
http://www.fluidmaster.com/usa.html

five
DesignGuy wrote:

i bought an american standard toilet and it came with the smart valve.. it was being blocked by dirt.. they said to take it apart and clean it.. i took it apart and the thing would not stop leaking from the O-ring seal in it.. i called up american standard and told them about it as i could not buy one locally... anyway they sent me another one via mail as it was only about 6 mo. old... i then thought i might have this problem down the line later as no one has any parts for it or the smart valve itself other than the manufacturer.. i then got a fluid master at homedepot for about $6.00 and installed it and never had a problem with it in the past five years that its been installed....
I have a Korkey flapper valve, and it's pretty smart. When you release the handle, it drops. Takes one time of it training the user. You hear a very brief flushtime, and then either nothing, or a second, more lengthy flush, depending on the user's 'needs'. For fill valve, I have the Fluidmaster 'leak sentry' unit. If there's a flapper valve leak, the toilet won't be automatically refilled. Overall, I think my American Standard Cadet is pretty smart, for far less than a total of 10 dollars.

five
must

http://www.toiletology.com/toc.shtml