Best solder free electrical connection

Military physician, they had the latest diagnostic toys. 8-)

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Umm .... anyone here ever heard of snipping an article like above?.

Means you don't have to keep scrolling down tru all the previous to get to the latest comments?...

Reply to
tony sayer

We weren't big enough among other things to afford a space programme which is no shame....

Reply to
tony sayer

Well thats like saying where are Stevenson's locomotives working today then;?.

Rather pointless...

Reply to
tony sayer

Insult, if it makes you feel better or in someway superior;!...

Reply to
tony sayer

Buy a mouse with a scroll wheel. Or even better, a Griffin Powermate.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Yet you criticize those who did.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Yes, you are. Yet you keep trolling.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

In article , Michael A. Terrell scribeth thus

I have a scroll wheel and its giving me a bloody sore finger scrolling so much just because some contributors can't be arsed to trim and snip;!...

Reply to
tony sayer

In article , Michael A. Terrell scribeth thus

And where was there criticism?..

Reply to
tony sayer

In article , Michael A. Terrell scribeth thus

You Sir are very welcome to have the last word on this one;!..

Over and out....

Reply to
tony sayer

I think the cocaine was probably just to perk him up so he could drink more. I didn't really like him very much, as he spent most of his time scowling, and being very rude to everyone. The upside was that his "posse" included some interesting and fun characters. Among them was a fellow named Ben McGowan, who was in (Kawasaki Lets the Good Times Roll) advertising. He was a real character, and always on board for adventure. Another was a young and relatively unknown sports writer named Mike Lupica. He's since become very well known.

Reply to
salty

Well, we could top post! 8-)

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

It's my idiot filter. If they're too lazy to edit, I can be to lazy to read their comment.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeffrey Angus

What do you expect from draft dodgers..

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

See how much better it reads from the bottom up?

suggests that most pe>>> Umm .... anyone here ever heard of snipping an article like above?. >>

Reply to
Jeff Liebermann

I was in college during most of the Viet Nam era where almost all the hams were into some form of engineering. Many got drafted. At a later class reunion, I asked if they had worked in electronics, communications, computahs, or something technical. Nope. Mostly ground pounder and nobody ended up in communications. I would have assumed that being almost a college grad, would qualify them for something better, but apparently not. My guess(tm) is that for only 2 years of service, the Army was not going to invest in tech training.

Reply to
Jeff Liebermann

It required a six years commitment for active duty. That was usually three years in tech school, a month and a half for basic and the rest working in the field you trained for.

Only in rare cases did they push their luck and have someone test out of a long school.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Then take a sledge hammer to the piece of junk.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

No insult; fact.

Reply to