Best Outdoor Motion Lights (Brass)

Replacing a Heath/Zenith outdoor motion light (brass) that's given up the ghost.
Seems to me that the Heath/Zenith motion lights aren't really worth the money; in my experience, they don't last very long and the motion sensing is tenuous at best.
Is this just my imagination? If not, is there a better manufacturer that I should be looking at for an outdoor coach motion light?
Your thoughts, appreciated.

The $60.00 Heath Zenith "Journeyman" lights I bought at Home Depot 5 or 6 years ago are working very well, have sealed control units, and since they have a lifetime warrantee, I have recourse if something fails. The cheaper units have light level sensors that often fail, or are hard to set for proper light sensitivity, and tend to trigger too easily with wind moving leaves, etc. You may have one of the lifetime models. It is worth checking out, online.
I fully agree that the "Journeyman" lights are worth the $60 at Home Depot. I've had absolutely no problems with it for 6 years...no more coming home from a week-long vacations to find that the lights have been stuck ON for who knows how long. I have gone through many of the cheaper models (now in the landfill) and none were nearly as reliable as the Journeyman which is the last one I have needed to purchase. M.Paul

checking
Same experience -- with cheaper products I had to occasionally replace broken sensors. The H-Z life-time guaranteed lights that I installed when moving into this house in 1999 have survived four hurricanes and torrential rains, and my only investment has been to replace two (of 16!) bulbs that burned out. Regards --

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Hi, My El Cheapo made in China one has delay, sensitivity adjustment, etc. Cost 9.00. Been working OK almost 5 years now. Tony