Best Equipment to Clear Brush

I have a bunch of brush and junk that I'd like to be able to chew up on my 2.5 acre lot. What is the best equipment to rent to do this? I thought about getting a backhoe and a chipper, but I'd prefer something that can do both at a time.

A flamethrower?
Barry

my
How 'bout a herd of goats? Suze
Suuzzee wrote:

Goats is good. Or a tractor and brushhog.
-Bob

A chain gang?
Jeff