Home Demolition Costs?

All,

What would a decent estimate of demolishing a present home, removal of slab, and getting lot ready for a new build?

The house is a one story, right at 1700 sq ft and located in Houston, TX.

Anyone in here ever go through something like this?

thanks!

tuta

Reply to
tuta

No, but contact the local FD, as they may practice on it for training, B4 it is fully torn down.

I've seen them do this when a house is torn down locally,

Reply to
John Hines

It's done in West University all the time. :-}

I have no authoritative info, but I've heard it's something like $15,000. Call up a couple of local contractors and they'll probably give you off-the-cuff estimates.

Randy

Reply to
Randy