Believe it or not

I thought you folks might get a kick out of this story from my local news today.
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/17684896/detail.html
greg2468 wrote:

Oh, I believe it. Seen enough examples of subcontracted installer stupidity over the years myself, for cable, satt, telco, whatever. Even if they don't do anything that stupid, they invariably do the install the quickest cheapest way possible. I always thought running the cable on outside of house and drilling through the wall was a very hillbilly way of doing things. I'll never let a 'free' installer do any inside wiring for me. I'll do it myself, or pay a real wire guy to do it the right way, and meet them at their demarc point.
-- aem sends...

Dam, I hate it when that happens. Bob-tx