new patent--portable alluminum alloy ladder-3kgs only

Have you imagined a portable ladder as light as a notebook P.C.?Take it with you to anyway and put it down and step on it to take photos immediately,adjust the height freely untill satified?Yes, we can provide this new patent item to you. Two years ago, our engineer decided to invent a portable ladder in order to shoot some great picture.He finally made it in July this year.He found that many people like himself wants to grasp some great moment,but it's hard to step on a safe and higher position.Then he thought about that a portable ladder to solve this problem.After two years' hard work,he finally made it. Extra light weight,special materials and unique design is the advantages of our products.such as S-50,it=92s only 3 kgs weight but could support 101-150kgs loading.It's a helping hand for every photographer.Please refer our website

for more details.

Best regards, Sincerely yours, George Young Beijing L.GL Arts and Crafts Co.,Ltd. Mobile:0086-13929915410 MSN: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@163.com

Reply to
roamer