bathroom vanity question

I would like a bathroom vanity that has drawers on the left side. All I have found are all right side drawers, which get in the way of the current plumbing I installed that come out of the wall. I can't seem to find any anywhere. Lowes or Home depot, a 30 in long and 19 in deep. If anybody has any ideas, please reply to me.
-Paul
On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 17:59:42 -0600, Paul wrote:

A cabinet shop will make any configuration you want
Just bought a vanity (42") for the bathroom that required drawers on the right side. Got it in a Lumber (yard) company. It was ordered, made of oak, don't have the name of the company off hand. They could configure the drawers on either side, your choice. In a worse case, you can put two pieces together with one having the two large doors and the other having the drawers; apparently this is done rather frequently. MLD

have
and