any opinon on empire carpet?

Page 2 of 2

Don't know, but I got a question about a car I'm looking at. Guy wants $3700 for a 4-cylinder with working A/C. The 4 tires look good. Don't know about the spare. What do you think?
--Vic
On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 05:58:32 -0600, Vic Smith

That's 925 a cylinder, right?

On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 05:58:32 -0600, Vic Smith

make? model? miles?
bpuharic wrote:

You mean the good folks who have 60% off? If it is 60% off that means they have been screwing the bejeezus out of people who *didn't* get 60 % off.
I'd trust the government more than them.
--

dadiOH

cost came out to 28 per sq yd. i cancelled today after visiting lowe's and seeing a better carpet with heavier padding for less money
Oren wrote:

I haven't purchased carpet for decades but back then $20/yard was not out of line for decent carpet. Have prices gone down???
--

dadiOH