Grill

I'd like to put in a little patio and grill at the rental. I've got a mason from Matamoros on hand so I'm thinking what can I do.

Any ideas? I was thinking a cement block grill with a skim coat, firebrick lining. But what do I know? Never built a grill before.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Thies

Start here for some inspiration.

favorite is The Beast.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Hadn't thought of a pit. I see lots of plans for smokers. Just found this:

I like the way the chimney is done.

I've been looking for cheap bricks and haven't come up with them yet.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Thies

might just be easier to buy a cheap propane grill, take it off the stand, and mount it in a block structure. would a renter want to use charcoal a lot?

Reply to
chaniarts

add a natural gas line connector to the home and a NG gas grill, that would attract renters

Reply to
bob haller