Another air conditioner question

The only house item I don't have a manual on is my air conditioner.
It's a "Max Performance 10" Model HAC 030 AKA4
I did some Google searches and got nothing. Can anybody give me some manufacturer info so I can get manual etc.
Thanks
Jim-Poncin wrote:

http://icpindexing.mqgroup.com/documents/003151/42102300100.pdf http://icpindexing.mqgroup.com/documents/003045/42101320303.pdf
hvacrmedic
Looks like International Comfort Products model number. 2.5 ton, 10 SEER (Builders grade).
Brands sold under this manufacturer include Heil, Tempstar, Air Quest, Maratherm (4 most likely brands); ComfortMaker, Arcoaire, maybe some others.
Stretch

This is Turtle.
Yea, it's a ICP but I think it is a Arcoaire because I have installed a few and remember the beginning letters of HAC as the Arcoaire start numbers of the models. Also RP explain them exact.
TURTLE

It turns out it is Arcoaire, thanks.