Anchoring sills to granite foundation

Most of my foundation is made of irregular granite pieces cemented together. On top of that sit 8 x 8" (full size) sills that don't have any apparent anchors. What is the best way to anchor them to the foundation? The house is 102 years old and the wood is undamaged.
EJ
On Thu, 26 Jun 2003 14:25:41 GMT, mark Rainsley <"brainless"@ webtv.com> wrote:>EJ wrote:

I was thinking the same thing !!!! Of course a little duct tape between the wood and foundation might make him feel better, and add .000001 R factor to the homes insulation values.