lennox air conditioner

Hi all, I have a 12-13 years old Lennox Air conditioner-heater in my house. It work fine until today. Air compressor, which stay outside is working. But fan is not moving. It makes a noselikes it trying to start. Questions are:

  1. it is sound repairable? As I understand it could be fan or capacitor.
2.it is a worth to repair so old system? 3.what make? Logically if my old Lennox work for so many years, probably I just need to follow with the same company? Thanks for responce.
Reply to
Eduard Nemirovsky

Or both.

No one here can tell you, but expect between $200 to 450 for that repair...thats flat rate, and a bit less if its parts and labor..

Nope...you could not give me a Lennox unit, and I have been offered a dealership.. The suppliers can have the parts you need, as a tech, sitting on the shelf in front of you, and its not in stock...warranty? BUAHAHAHHAA..... Warranty parts are even harder to get. In stock..thats fine...until Lennox says you can have them, well... Out of warranty repairs..about 2X most others...and I LOVE (sarcasm dripping) the gas units ICB on the 90% units...total garbage, propriatary and expensive.

Reply to
CBHvac