AMERICAN STANDARD Energy Star Certification?

I am wondering if anyone in this group has had any experience with my situation or has any info on this problem.:
I just bought and had installed an American Standard Triumph 16 (16SEER) combo furnace-a/c. I was told that it will qualify for the 2009 federal tax credit, and I think (and hope) it probably will.
Anyway, I have researched this subject and find that I will need something called the 'manufacturer's energy certification' to justify taking said credit. I have been totally unable to come up with this.
I have done the following: 1) left a call-back request with the company that installed the thing - no reply. 2) left a call-back request with American Standard's 800 number - no reply. 3) sent an e-mail to American Standard requesting info as well as the certificate - no reply. 4) called the IRS - was told haughtily that it wasn't tax time yet.
Thanks
Duke
Add pictures here
✖
Thanks anyway
Duke
Add pictures here
✖
On Oct 28, 7:16 am, snipped-for-privacy@eldorado.com wrote:

I just looked at one online at it said the furnace is 80%, that wont qualify for a credit. I think you need about 93% for a furnace to qualify. 80% efficent is not very good.
Add pictures here
✖
On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 06:44:07 -0700 (PDT), ransley

http://www.americanstandardair.com/HomeOwner/latestupdates/GenTaxCreditPDF.aspx?LType=ARRA&Prod1MCZ6048A1%20&Prod2=&Prod3=&Prod4 =$0.00
says my unit qualifies if I read things right.
Thanks for your interests.
Duke
Add pictures here
✖
On Oct 29, 4:59 am, snipped-for-privacy@eldorado.com wrote:

You didnt include the list that would show if your model qualifies. What I googled showed your units furnace is only 80% efficent, that wont qualify. But a 16 seer AC im sure does. Is that what you have an 80% furnace or is what I read wrong.
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@eldorado.com wrote in

The 16 SEER is for the AC side. From the link below, I think you need to know the EER on the heat side. Sounds like you may have a package system. They say "Note: not all ENERGY STAR products will qualify for the tax credit.".
http://www.energystar.gov/index.cfm?c=tax_credits.tx_index#c3
Maybe another useful link you missed in your research. http://energystar.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/energystar.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid )28&p_created67415079

Isn't it a local place you can go and corner a real heartbeat?

Add pictures here
✖
On Oct 28, 7:16 am, snipped-for-privacy@eldorado.com wrote:

I just looked at AS site and all the dual outside units cant qualify by logic, a Condensing Furnace drains water and these units look like they are meant to be located outside. If your salesman said it qualified, get it recorded on tape, because I think he lied to you.
Add pictures here
✖