Amana Refrigerator Shuts Off

I have an Amana TS18RBW refigerator. All of a sudden it just went dead (no compressor/no lights). If I move it - sometimes it comes back to life. I have tried different plugs, cleaned coils - I am guessing a loosed connection on something inside. Any ideas ?
Thanks
Derek.-
Derek wrote:

Hi,
Bad power cord, bad power cord plug end, loose wire at the back.....check behind the metal cover on the back for the junction block as I have seen a few loosen there and give intermittant problems.