Air Conditioner vent drips water

We live in Florida (hot, hot). Open concept, ranch house with air conditioning ducts running through the attic. We have one duct in our kitchen that has been dripping water on the floor. Any ideas on what we should be looking for in terms of what's causing this? Thanks in advance.
When was the filter changed last?
Clogged drain, or leaky pan.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Inadequate insulation on the duct that is feeding that grill. If you have insulation wrapped around the outside of pipe, I suspect it has been torn or pulled loose. ______________________________ Keep the whole world singing . . . . DanG (remove the sevens) snipped-for-privacy@7cox.net

DanG wins the trophy! Insulate that duct & seal & insulate area above the register. As others mentioned, change the filter(s); may need more airflow, too! - udarrell

http://www.udarrell.com/airconditioning_eer_ratings_over_seer_ratings_central_systems.html