Subject Author Posted Replies

Thermador old parts cross reference:
Thermador does not have cross reference for old parts. When I first called my local appliance parts store and then Thermador in 2008 and gave them the model number GPS484GG of the appliance and asked...
1
1

OT More trouble with the Hilton
Then just go there and enjoy it. I am sure that for one day out of your life you can take a shower and not a bath. Sure does not seem like a big deal to me.
31
31

Whirlpool refrigerator inlet valve leaking
Thanks for the reference. I went into chat there, and they couldn't come up with anything, but said they would send the info to "research" and get back to me if they found anything. So I guess there's...
5
5

Bug Pain Reliever Stick, "After Bite"
Hi, Figured you folks would have some good suggestions. Used the bug pain reliever stick, "After-Bite", on my 4-1/2 yr old Grandson for a simple mosquito bite. Kid literally went thru the roof....
9
9

Solid state replacement regulator for '58 Chevy C60
I agree. Ive changed the generators to alternators in my old farm tractors. generators and those crappy regulators were always a pain. THey were one thing on the well built old vehicles that was...
12
12

ECHO weed trimmer & warranty
Echo weed trimmer Purchased this two years ago. It's easy to use, light weight and starts very easily every time. However last week I noticed some gas leaking. Found that the fuel line to the PCV...
16
16

Car compass
I served in the 105mm howitzer field artillery unit. With OP's help we can hit target pretty close pretty quick. I heard that shell costs lot of money and hope it's money's worth.
52
52

How to copy file to Andrrd smartphone?
How do I copy a 1 meg file to a Huawei Android smartphone, from the PC? How do I copy a program that will display a .docx file? I plugged the phone into the PC via a cable and it shows 2 drives, both...
7
7

Cleaned A/C Condenser, No Joy
Thought I'd start a new thread. I spent about five hours yesterday taking apart and cleaning the a/c condenser. It didn't help. When I arrived on scene, the a/c was working fine. Cold air was blowing...
21
21

OT Selling audio equipment
I have an old B&O stereo (w/turntable) and suggestions on how to find it a new home?
7
7

Kenmore Washer Won't Drain
We have an older Kenmore 70 Series washing machine, model 110.72770100. A few weeks ago it randomly stopped draining. Most of the time it works fine, but maybe one load out of five the tub is still...
9
9

how to choose your window curtain ?
In this article, We will show you the secrets of choosing window treatments for any room in the home. 1-Privacy and Lighting Depending on your space, consider how much light you want to filter in or...

Cellar pumping prices
Got a call from a friend, another family has a cellar with water in it. Wants to pay me to pump the water out. I've never paid for cellar water pumping. Who's paid for cellar pumping, and what's the...
10
10

Hot Water Heater Pilot
I live near in area where we routninely have significant wind gusts. Several times a year, our gas water heater pilot light will be "blown out", due to the wind going Down our roof vent exhaust pipe....
3
3

Moving furniture back onto newly installed flooring
How soon can the furniture be moved onto a newly installed pergo floor?
1
1