3D + 2D floor plan software?

Is there a software that lets me draw a house in 3D, but can also easily generate a 2D floor plan with dimensions?
james wrote:

Lots. Floorplan3D from IMSI is one.
In typed:

I wonder what ever happened to Google's SketchIt? Haven't thought about it in a long time. Cheers,
Twayne`

http://sketchup.google.com /

I used Chief Architect for a while. If you have never used a 3D CAD program before, you are in for an interesting experience. It's nothing like using a 2D CAD program. Instead of dealing with lines, you are dealing with objects. There's a significant learning curve.
Total 3d Home $10.00 version I am in the Interior Design Business and like to use this for initial drawings at clients home. It is very simple to use and has great features for the price .