Subject Author Posted Replies

Aprilaire
Seems I can never say anything without mixing it all up. I am even worse when I am driving.
8
8

Rehab Addict
don't sell yourself short
2
2

How common is wrapping devices with elec tape.
I was watching the great fount of knowledge U tube and one electrical guy said to always wrap the devices - switches / receptacles with tape before mounting them in the box. My lame question is how...
8
8

Weather forecasts
Anyone know of a weather forecast site that allows you to look back a day or so? They all just seem to forecast the future, so you can't compare it to today or yesterday. Are they embarrassed they'd...
4
4

What is the "official" name of this screw?
The screw's threads match the teeth in a zip-tie (cable-tie). The screw tightens the zip-tie. BikeForums is the leading online discussion site for avid cyclists. BikeForums is the leading online...
7
7

Healthy Halloween
We don't give out candy any more, and don't turn on our porch light, either.
9
9

How many decibels does this router radio REALLY output?
How many decibels does the router/radio below really output? ('cuz 26 + 18 is too high) In the before-and-after krack-update screenshot below, I'm confused because the radio says transmit power is...
6
6

Ice maker wireing harness re wire
Old icemaker harness is orange, ,green,brown,white new harness is blue,green,yellow, black
5
5

Attic conversion
We are looking at converting attic space into a bedroom there is currently 2x6(true 2x6)old growth joists 16 oc and 15ft span the home had 10ft ceiling now has dropped ceiling at 8ft I was wondering...
8
8

OT: Amazon can't build a decent website
ote: And working for me too now. BUT.... postage isn't displayed until you l= ook at each item. Just looked for a =A33 item to find it had =A36 posta= ge. Ebay shows the postage as you search. -- = A...
42
42

OT: Danger! Time warp!
What makes you say that? It's just numbers on a clock. By changing the clocks, we can make it lighter in the morning or lighter in the evening (much preferred). During summer, we don't need to do...
262
262

P0171, P0174 and scan tool readings
I have a 2005 Toyota Solara SLE, 133,000 miles, with P0171 and P0174 codes, lean mixture in both banks, and a check engine light that returns soon after being cleared. I've cleaned and then replaced...
31
31

2d floor half wall safety
posted for all of us... HUH?
2
2

OT: a really bad joke
Okay, this joke is so bad it might cause physic damage. If you read it, don't say you were not warned! Toadstool left the party early. It was a pity, as he was such a fungi.
5
5

Need to buy a transmission jack for a Tacoma clutch - HF has a sale - advice?
Don't know. But I did a clutch job on my FJ40. I'd estimate the tranny and transfer to weigh about 250 lbs. I can lift them if they are lying on the ground, but not to position them for...
23
23