Ice maker wireing harness re wire

Old icemaker harness is orange, ,green,brown,white new harness is blue,green,yellow, black

Reply to
Timothy Rowland

Last I heard, electrons are color-blind.

Reply to
Retired

Any way to trace them to where they go on the old and new one? You'd think they'd use a plug connector to avoid this kind of problem.

Reply to
trader_4

I like the colors of the new one better. Blue is my favorite color. I'd had more blue cars than any other color.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Ed Pawlowski posted for all of us...

I like red, more red is more power! He should get a Binford 6100.

Reply to
Tekkie®

orange blue (nothing) (no wire) green green brown black white yellow (this is no better than anything else)

I used to have a cat that would shit in the bathtub. In an attempt to stop that, I put some plastic lattice over the tub and labeled it "Binford no-shit 6100".

Reply to
Sam E