What is the "official" name of this screw?

The screw's threads match the teeth in a zip-tie (cable-tie). The screw tightens the zip-tie.

Reply to
Bob

Can't see it, says not authorized without loggin in.

Reply to
trader_4

A 3 foot zip tie or a 3 inch zip tie ? ie: give us a hint how big is it ?

not a Blum screw as I first thought ..

John T.

Reply to
hubops

It looks like a screw out of a hose clamp.

|dc&pcrid=164110844595&rd=k&product_id=48706402&gclid=Cj0KCQjwm9vPBRCQARIsABAIQYfGKWvft32DlY8EkKBuwoPt_eFZJhELucrbeD8xw-MHwOyPBSQNAlQaAj49EALw_wcB

Reply to
RonNNN

replying to Bob, Iggy wrote: It's a Set Screw or Crown Bolt.

Reply to
Iggy

The screw is 1" long and 3/8" in diameter.

Reply to
Bob

Looks like a cruciferous recess to me (not slotted).

Reply to
croy