30 Bucks for the HF Multifunction Jan 14-17

FYI
4-1/2" Angle Grinder 10 bucks, But wait! There's More! :-)
http://www.harborfreight.com/january-blowout-sale.html?limit=all
Red Green wrote:

I have a 6 amp grinder that I bought from the local Ace a few years ago. It's an off brand, but it's still working.
One thing is that I can bog it down, and it is 6 amp. The $10 HF unit is just a little over 4 amp, and I just can't imagine trying to use it without being really frustrated at stalling out the motor.
It's still a good price if all a person is doing with it is cutting really thing pieces of metal, though.
Jon